The first woman in our Bright Women || Inspired Branding series: the one and only Sofia Coppola. THIS lady. So many reasons to love her beyond amazing films and killer red carpet looks. Here are my top 5 reasons for not only picking her for this series, but for branding her as you’ll see in the board below.
- Any picture of her – whether it be at work or play, in the New York Times or Vogue – commands serious respect.
- She’s a woman not only following in her father’s footsteps, in what has been a predominantly male career, but she’s dominating with her work.
- She’s so worldly and sophisticated looking, I imagine her speaking with a French accent. Even though she’s American.
- She pushes strollers, wears high heels and wins Oscars.
- Her strength and demeanor are feminine, not overbearing. I just imagine her being both gracious and graceful all the time.